UA Base is a system of baselayers, numbered from 2.0 to 4.0, that takes you from cold to absolutely freezing temps. It's constructed using a special negative grid pattern with each individual cell designed to trap heat without adding bulk. Think long underwear, reengineered for athletes performing at their peak. UA Base 2.0 is built for cold weather and higher activity levels.
Key Features of Under Armour Base Crew 2.0 Baselayer Top
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- UA Base™ 2.0 Active Baselayer is lightweight, flexible & breathable for high activity performance in cool conditions
- UA Scent Control Technology to keep you undetected in all pursuits
- Soft, brushed grid interior traps air against your skin, closely managing your body's microclimate to keep you warm & comfortable
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Raglan sleeves
- 71% Polyester/29% Elasterell