On a gray fall day, sometimes you wish you could take your blankie with you. That's just what you'll feel like in the San Ysidro Cardigan (although you'll look like elegance itself). It's so easy to wear—just throw it over anything and be fabulous, comfortably.
- Shawl collar
- Geometric shadow stitch yoke
- Shaker stitch bodice and sleeve
- Kimono silohuette
- 32" front, 29" back length
- Fabric: Legacy Lambswool - 100% Lambswool Non-Mulesed
- Naturally insulating 4-ply lambswool is heritage wool at its finest. Midweight for excellent drape and structure (hard to find in a yarn), and moisture wicking for long- haul warmth.
- Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out and soak in diluted, gentle detergent for 10-15 minutes. Rinse gently in cool water with gentle agitation, being careful not to wring sweater. Lay over towel ang gently press excess fluid out. Rebuild garment shape and allow to dry flat. DO NOT STEAM OR WASH IN HOT WATER - GARMENT WILL SHRINK.