Don't let the cold stop you from taking one last lap: the PhD Nordic Medium delivers maximum warmth and breathability when the going gets cold. Built with long-distance comfort in mind, Smartwool added their patent=pending Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and their 4 Degree elite fit system for socks that won't bunch, slip, or bind.
Key Features of Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Socks
- PhD - Built for performance in the highest degree
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System provides greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for male skiers increase breathability
- Medium Cushion - Medium cushioned shin and foot to protect against boot contact and ultimate warmth
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Virtually Seamless Toe
- Overall Height: 8.5"
- Height: Crew