Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- Noise level: 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Built-In Sensors: Speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 15%
- Maximum Watts: 1500
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Resistance Knob: Clutch knob, clicks like a gas cap to indicate correct roller-to-tire tension
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- Made in Wisconsin
Connectivity:Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standardsLED indicator lights confirm connectionCompatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other softwareOver the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devicesZwift certified
Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike framesThree settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm, 135mm2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths: 650b, 700c, 27.5", up to 2.0" wide, 29", up to 1.5" wide and without treadThe M2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths: 650c, 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5", 26"
Some assembly requiredTrainer Tire: Recommended, not includedANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separatelyNot compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapterActual product appearance may varyFormerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer