Instead of dumbing down race skis, we pulled from our all-mountain expertise to create the XDR line of skis. Tuned for optimal frontside performance, we doubled the amount of carbon fiber and flax, taking it edge to edge along with a Ti power plate, and paired it with a full length poplar woodcore and full sandwich construction. The result - lightweight skis that offer power and construction for railing on hard pack and floating through mixed conditions.
- Carbon fiber and flax
- Ti power plate
- Full length poplar woodcore
- Full sandwich construction
- Sidecut: 124/80/107 (155cm)
- Radius: 12m(155cm), 13m(162cm), 14m(169cm), 15m(176-183cm)
- Weight per ski: 1665g (155cm)