The marketed version of the 1819 Black Ops with a construction and design that schmear the line between playful, progressive and full send mode in a women's specific colorway. Developed in partnership with three-times FWT winner Xavier De La Rue to fit between the XV and XV Sushi series. Softer than the XV for ease of use, narrower and longer than the XV Sushi for maneuverability and float. Solid underfoot, balanced, versatile, grippy, stable and reliable to let you push your performance.
- Shape/Flex/Inserts: Dir/Dir/Setback
- Rocker/Camber: Amptek Elite
- Base: Sintered 7500
- Sidecut: Radcut w/ 6.7 to 8.1M Progressive
- Core: FSC Certified L.I.T.E. Wood
- Flex: Reverse Directional
- Flex: 7/10