A fresh, award-winning cut of Rossignol snowboard innovation, the women's Justice delivers surfy, next-generation freeride performance perfect for powder or all-mountain riding. RadCut sidecut technology and a 2° base bevel allows smooth edge-to-edge transitions with a playful, relaxed feel in powder. Serrated Edges ensure confident grip on hardpack while AmpTek injects explosive power and pop for versatile "go anywhere" freeride performance.
- Shape/Flex/Inserts: Twin/Twin/Setback
- Rocker/Camber: Amptek All-Mountain
- Base: Sintered 7500 w/ Edge Roller
- Sidecut: RadCut w/ Serrated Edges
- Core: FSC Certified Wood CK1
- Flex: Twin All-Mountain
- Flex: 8/10