The Union is the undisputed favorite around the Radar Headquarters due to it’s easy to ride ability without sacrificing any performance. Extra width allows you to ride the ski at slower speeds and improve at a rapid pace. This ski performs amazingly well between 24-32 MPH and will have you making endless turns on the lake all day long.
- Tip Rocker: Starting the tip rocker directly at the end of the flat spot gives the ski more fluidity and makes the transition from turning to pulling seamless. More rocker in the tip helps the finish of the turn happen more quickly and with more stability.
- Flat Spot: The flat spot is your balance point. by making this point right at the toes of your front foot you get a balanced place to stand at every single turn. This balance allows you to stand with confidence and make symmetrical turns on both sides of the course.
- Straight Lines: Our unique straight lines allow the ski to be the fastest on the market. The lack of outside radius decreases drag and lets the ski flow with ease from side to side. In turn you're getting more cross course speed than any ski on the market.
- Rocker: Rocker defines the pivot point on a ski; for 2019 we've moved that contact point closer to the ball of your front foot. which helps the ski pivot easier. The tight radius quick turns are then balanced with our new tail rocker lines that add tail support off the buoy. giving you the ability to build more speed from a wider point.
- Edge Angle: At four tenths of an inch wider than the Vapor the width of the Union creates ultimate stability. This bigger overall profile allows a skier to ski in control without the risk of the ski rolling to far on edge and making them lose their balance.
- Complete with Prime Binding and ARTP Binding