The key to staying comfortable on cold days is staying dry. We used a construction method called plating to place recycled polyester technical fibers next to skin on our responsibly sourced Merino wool, long-sleeve base layer. By putting polyester next to the rider�s skin, it transports moisture away to the Merino layer where it can evaporate even as the wool acts as insulation. The base layer uses a set-in sleeve design for a versatile form-following fit to make layering easy.
- 58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort
- Recycled Repreve� XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility
- Made in Vietnam