Grab the Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket and you'll always be primed for whatever rolls your way. The versatile Snowbelle jacket can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation, or by combining the shell and insulation, as a warm combo for cold-weather riding.
The Snowbelle Jacket's durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that continues to insulate even when wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood.
Finer details of the Snowbelle include a removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector; and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Features:
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled) for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Regular Fit
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 40.7 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester-tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)