Inspired by the Chaos, this lightweight, technical, synthetic insulating jacket is designed for versatile layering in cold, damp and windy environments where conditions change rapidly.
When fast-moving, cold-weather ascents call for a lightweight, insulated, multi-functional shield against the elements, look no further than the Havoc. The slimmed down brother of the popular Chaos, the new Havoc is the ideal outer- or mid-layer for cold, wet, windy and frequently changing conditions. Lightweight and highly technical, the Havoc features warm PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation behind a durable, weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER® shell.Key Features of the Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket:
- Highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER® Insulated Shells fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation: A lightweight combination of 50% recycled material with PrimaLoft® virgin fibers for high loft, thermally efficient, and water-resistant insulation.
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-sliding front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments