Developed with Super G Champion Aleksander Kilde, Flight Path XL is Oakley's next premier snow goggle that holds up to the high demands of the world's best athletes for use on any mountain.
- Semi-Rimless Frame Design - When used in racing disciplines, the semi-rim frame is designed to absorb and protect against the impacts of gate slap and provides a dampening effect when contacting the helmet
- Ridgelock EV Lens System - As an evolution of Ridgelock, we created an extended field- of-view (FOV ) by hiding the inner lens gasket within the frame and creating unobstructed visibility throughout the lens. This results in 19% greater overall FOV and a massive 35% improvement in upward FOV (when compared to original Canopy).
- Triple Layer Face Foam - All- day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Prescription Eyewear Compatible - Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Prizm Lens Technology - Engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions
- 50mm Strap - Wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- High Impact - Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Fit: Large