The facts speak for themselves: Recycled polyester shell. 100% recycled polyester lining. 48 recycled bottles used per parka. These are impressive sustainability stats even before talking warmth and style. Rated up to -25 degree Celsius and featuring long tapered tailoring and a breathable, water-resistant Oxford shell, the Johansen is perfect for long walks on snow covered city streets or country roads.
European fit. We recommend ordering one size up.
- This jacket prevented 48 bottles from going into a landfill
- Comes with a reusable silicone bottle that is hooked into the jacket to help you reduce your single-use plastic bottle consumption
- Water-repellant Oxford shell
- Breathable fabric
- 100% Vegan – Peta Certified
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: POLARTEC® Polyfill 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester
- Total Length: Front 36", Back 38"
- Keep warm up to -25°C
- European fit. See size Chart. We recommend ordering one size up