To break cross-country records, look no further than the Redline Skate skis; a combination of our best materials and design. P200 Nano Black cold base, a super lightweight construction, the medium to high camber profile combined with a slight splay, and medium long pressure zones, secure optimal performance in loose over hard and hard packed snow conditions. The optimal range of operation is from +1 degrees Celsius to colder temperatures.
- Sidecut: 44-43-44mm
- Weight: 950g/190cm (pair)
- Binding: NIS 7(recommended, not included)
- Core: PR 100X & Triaxial Carbon Construction
- Base: P200 Nano Black
- CAD: Computer Aided Design
- Camber: Skate Medium/Madshus Speed Tip