A camber profile with a harder end flex than the Redline Carbon Classic Cold, combined with the P200 Plus base, the Redline Carbon Classic Plus ski guarentees better kick and glide in soft, dirty, and warm snow. The Madshus Speed Tip Plus creates an optimal water film that helps the skis float and glide through adverse conditions. These skis are engineered with precision and focus for race days with moist and dirty snow conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-42-44mm
- Weight: 900g/190cm (pair)
- Binding: NIS 7(recommended, not included)
- Core: PR 100X & Triaxial Carbon Plus Construction
- Base: P200 Nano Black Plus
- CAD: Computer Aided Design
- Camber: Classic High/Madshus Speed Tip Plus