With a low and long camber style specifically designed for cold snow conditions, the Redline Carbon Classic Cold Ski has a slight splay in the tip and tail that gives the correct water film length between the snow and the ski base. This significantly decreases friction between the skis and snow in cold and dry snow conditions. The P200 cold base delivers consistent, reliable performance.
- Sidecut: 44-42-44mm
- Weight: 900g/190cm (pair)
- Binding: NIS 7(recommended, not included)
- Core: PR 100X & Triaxial Carbon Construction
- Base: P200 Nano Black
- CAD: Computer Aided Design
- Camber: Classic Low/Madshus Speed Tip