The Madshus Propulsion Cold geometry is designed to maintain momentum and speed in the track. Madshus Propulsion skis are built to perform over longer distances and in a wide range of conditions. Madshus Propulsion Cold skis come with the Madshus P200 Nano Cold base, a Propulsion camber and tip splay for medium to long contact areas, optimized for universal and cold snow conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-43-44mm
- Weight: 950g/195cm (pair)
- Binding: NIS 7(recommended, not included)
- Core: PR 100X & Triaxial Propulsion
- Base: P200 Nano Black
- CAD: Computer Aided Design
- Camber: Propulsion Universal to Cold/Madshus Speed Tip