With the same PR100X core and Triaxial Carbon Construction as its Redline cousins, the Nanosonic Carbon series brings World Cup performance to the masses, with a collection of skis featuring constructions designed to tackle all race-day conditions.
The Nanosonic Classic IntelliGrip® takes construction elements from its Redline cousin, but adds the consistent waxless performance of IntelliGrip® into the base. What you end up with is a “best of both worlds” ski that is lightweight, glides well, and delivers solid kick in a wide range of conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-42-44mm
- Weight: 1000g/190cm (pair)
- Binding: NIS 7(recommended not included)
- Core: PR 100X & Triaxial Carbon Construction
- Base: 190 Nano Universal / IntelliGrip® in the mid section
- Camber: Classic High/ Madshus Speed Tip Plus