Its lightweight toe piece and NX heel work together to deliver strong power transmission and fluid shock absorption with an easy step-in design. The Full Drive Concept toe design allows upward release independent of the heel for the most dynamic release in the event of a fall. The binding's overall lightweight construction makes skiing and carrying skis easier.
It's compatible with adult ISO 5355 and GripWalk® boot soles.
- Easy Step-In/Step-Out - Intuitive design with wide step-in zone offers easy entry-and-exit
- Gripwalk - GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- Lightweight - LOOK utilizes composite materials and optimized designs to produce lightweight bindings with the highest levels of retention and release
- FDC Toe Piece - The FDC toe piece offers a lighter weight design with best-in-class elastic travel and 180° multi-directional release
- Multi-Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180° MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall
- DIN: 3.5 - 11
- Weight: 915g 1/2 pair