Most supportive System Boot with tallest cuff height, new cushioning heelcap and fast dry Aero-Mesh laminated panel. Lighter - Stronger - Better.
Rusty's new boot is built like nothing the wake industry has ever seen because of its true footwear construction. The Kruz Boot interfaces with the System Binding allowing for a lightweight feel and maximum comfort. Beginning with a lightweight EVA outsole and TPR impact pods the Kruz boot creates great cushioning under foot. Custom insoles with integrated arch support cradle the foot for maximum stability. Our exclusive Hyper-Liner heat moldable EVA creates a custom fit and comfort throughout the boot. The Kruz boot also features the tallest cuff and most supportive feel in the System line, perfect for riders looking for instant response and a more locked in feel.
*Remember the System binding is designed to work exclusively with our System Boot line. Both components are needed for use.
- Heat Moldable Memory Foam Hyper-Liner - Custom heat moldable liner conforms to your foot creating a perfect fit. Take the time to heat 'em up!
- BOA H3 Speed Reel Closure System - Easy one-handed adjustment. A quick turn of the Boa dial provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure. With a quick release of the reel the laces open fully and you are out.
- EVA Memory Foam Insoles - Our custom insoles decrease shock and provide excellent energy return for maximum performance. Multi-density construction provides extra support and comfort in critical areas. Made with zero stretch anti-microbial fabric
- EVA Lite Outsoles - Hyperlite Outsoles blend performance, comfort, and durability in the lightest possible EVA material. TPR Shock Pad provides extra cush on hard landings
- Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Fast Dry Aero-Mesh EVA
- Flow Through Drain Panels and Outsole
- 2-Part Construction
- Taller More Supportive Cuff
- Thermo Formed Tongue
- EVA Heel Impact Protection
- Fully Lasted Fit
- Rusty Malinoski Signature Footwear