Refined attention to detail nurtured by powder field hand Nicolas Müller. Powerful camber contours and a smooth carving mildly tapered shape follow a floaty pow and butter friendly nose deep into unreality. Go fairy tale full throttle with this dreamy little number.
Key Features of GNU Mullair Snowboard
- Core: Balsa/Aspen/Paulownia II: Sustainably Harvested, Lightest, Strong, and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Silky Smooth Bio Fiber Dampener
- Top: Eco-Sublimated Bio Beans: Tough and Environmentally Friendly
- Base: Eco-Sublimated Sintered : Fast, Tough, Holds Wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough, Environmentally Friendly
- Camber3: Correct Camber
- Aggression - Control/Precision/Power
- Camber/Mild Rocker/Camber
- Unreal Edge Hold - Magne-Traction
- Serrated Steak Knife Technology
- Handbuilt in the USA by Snowboarders with Jobs!
- Mervin Made - Zero Hazardous Waste
- Art: Christian Neuenschwander @CHREEGEE
- All Mountain Freeride/Directional