The Solara™ II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont® Zytel™ sole to rival the feel and performance of more premium shoes. The welded and bonded upper eliminates seams and potential hot spots for greater comfort, and a micro-ratcheting low-profile buckle and straps allow you to fine tune fit/feel adjustments on the fly. Inside, a supportive, an EVA footbed optimizes comfort. When you add it all up, you get impressive performance, comfort and style whether you’re riding for results or simply to enjoy the road ahead.
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable microfiber
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Pressure-relieving off-set mid-foot strap
- Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt)
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 270 grams (size 39)