The ultimate split-boarding boot isn't far; look no further than the Burton Tourist. Featuring their patented SpeedZone lacing system for pull and go utility in even the toughest of environments, never wiggle in your liner, or feel the powder soak through. The firmest flex Burton offers delivers the pinnacle of response, without the pressure points, so you get the support and performance you need, without all of the ache you don't. The new Life Liner retains your body heat while DryRide fabric wicks away sweat, and rubber ice spikes and a Vibram rubber outsole keep you from losing your grip. When you need a boot you can rely on for support and response, Burton is there to give it to you.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing]
- Flex / Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, Increased Negative Flex for Improved Glide and Comfort in Touring Mode
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner: NEW Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: Heel Welt, Rubber Ice Spikes, B3 Gel, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled], Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology