Premium features, lightweight warmth, and long, clean styling make this team favorite the best deal going.
Designed with a lean look that cuts right to the chase, the women's Burton Spectra Jacket became a favorite of team rider Chloe Kim as she spun her way to the podium this season. Eco-conscious bluesign® approved recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation and Burton''s new temperature regulating Living LiningTM keeps things cozy on the inside, while fully taped seams and waterproof DRYRIDE DurashellTM 2L fabric blocks out everything winter throws at you. Zippered gussets on the side of the body allow for an adjustable fit and styling at the hem. The removable waist gaiter seals out cold and snow when you need it, while thoughtful details include a snag-free neckline that eliminates Velcro® and snag-prone trims so your hair and scarves are always safe.
Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating [Excluding GORE-TEX® Styles] Taped Seams Pit ZipsTM NEW Ergonomic Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets Microfleece Chin Saver ContourTM Hood with Adjustment Adjustable Cuff Closures Goggle/Media Pocketing Headphone Cable Port Flash Pass Pocket ATM Pocket Glove Loops Pocket Key Clip
- DRYRIDE DurashellTM 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Yolandi, Snakeskin, and Tropic Tiger Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Ottoman Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Sandstruck / Sandstruck Metallic and True Black/ True Black Metallic Colorways]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] with Taffeta and Embossed NEW Living LiningTM
- Fully Taped Seams
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Dual Side Zip Hem Adjust
- Sig Fit
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- NOTE - Sandstruck / Sandstruck Metallic Colorway Features Large Silver Screen Print on Center Back