Clean style and the added coverage of an adjustable droptail hem – the perfect recipe for rainy day adventures.
Weather comes in many forms, and the women's Burton Sadie Jacket is ready for all of them with waterproof function and streamlined style. Water-repellent 2L fabric features critically taped seams to seal out weather, while Living Lining® tech adapts to your ups and downs in activity for consistent all-day comfort. The dropped tail adds extra coverage, a snap hem lets you keep it closed or leave it open, and an internal media pocket keeps your phone within reach at all times.
Key Features of Burton Sadie Snowboard Jacket
- WATERPROOFING: 2-Layer 100% Polyester Ripstop Fabric with PVC-Free DWR Coating [3,000MM, 3,000G]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Center Front Zipper with Stormflap™ and Snap Closure
- Handwarmer Pockets with Snap Flap Closure and Brushed Tricot Lining
- Exterior Hood and Waist Drawcords
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Dropped Tail Snap Up Hem
- Internal Media Pocket
- Regular Fit