For kids who spend all winter outdoors. Tech and style that's one step ahead of the competition.
Settle any conflict between style and function with the boys' Burton Fray Jacket. Print and colorblock choices give you a myriad of style options, while stormproofing is built to last for kids who spend all winter outdoors. Targeted insulation keeps groms warm in all the right places while promoting mobility for strapping in and shoveling. Plenty of room to stash your stuff in the handwarmer pockets, and a secure media pocket, helmet-friendly hood, and snow-blocking waist gaiter round out the performance of a jacket that'll work just as well at the bus stop, too.
Jacket Standard Features Package: DRYRIDE Fabrication ThermacoreTM Insulation Taffeta Lining Critically Taped Seams Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface [Youth Only] Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter Removable Hood [Minishred Only] Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port [Youth Only] Goggle Pocket [Youth Only] Articulated Sleeves Pocket Access Hem Cinch Adjustable Cuff Closures Microfleece Chin Saver Glove Loops Room-To-GrowTM
- bluesign� Approved Product: All Colorways
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE DurashellTM 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Process Red Hashtag and Beast Camo Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: Mapped with ThermacoreTM Insulation [120G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar]
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-GrowTM System
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro� Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Includes Boys' Jacket Standard Features Package