Heavyweight fleece base layer with versatile ¼ zip venting.
For blizzard-grade base layer performance, the quick-drying Burton Expedition ¼ Zip Shirt features heavyweight warmth, built-in Stretch 360° for rider-friendly mobility, and zip-venting to regulate active body temps. Couple all that with an extra long fit that stays tucked in and riders like Kimmy Fasani fight the freeze while feeling like they never left bed.
- NEW 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex Fabric
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Expedition 300
- Blizzard-grade base layer performance
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Stretch 360° for Unlimited Mobility
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- Zip Venting
- Next To Skin Fit
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking