Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Plush warmth with the eco-conscious advantage of responsibly-sourced down and bluesign approved materials.
Puffy warmth is a must on the chilliest days, and with the Burton Women's Evergreen Down Hooded Insulator, you can bring that level of toasty comfort to your everyday routine. Loaded with bluesign approved materials and responsibly-sourced down, you can bet this hooded, water-repellent piece will be your new go-to for oven-strength heat on the most frigid days. And Living Lining ensures you won't get burnt, adapting to ups and downs in activity for consistent all-day comfort.
Key Features of Burton Evergreen Down Hooded Insulator Jacket
- All Colorways: DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Lightweight 20D Ripstop Down-Proof Fabric
- Living Lining Mapped with Lightweight 20D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- bluesign Product
- Center Front Zip and Snap Closure
- Stretch Binding at Cuffs and Hem
- Fulltime Hood with Stretch Binding at Opening
- Patched-on Hand Pocket with Snap Closure
- Patched-on Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Internal Top Entry Dump Pockets
- 80 / 20 650 RSD Down MID
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy with DWR
- YKK Zippers
- Slim Fit
- Lifetime Warranty