Elevating your performance in deep and steep with effortless float and excessive control.
From exploring the trial map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts confidence with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSCTM certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Bend: Directional Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [12MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSCTM Certified Super Fly IITM 700G Core with DualzoneTM EGDTM and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: TriaxTM
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The ChannelTM, Super Sap®, Pro-TipTM, and Infinite RideTM
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya "Tappy" Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig's, Burton''s in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy's designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.