A snow-to-street blend of style and technical features like a hydration-compatible laptop sleeve and two-strap carry for hauling a board or other gear.
Ever since the dawn of Burton, the legendary Burton Day Hiker Backpack has surpassed all others and risen through the ranks as the undisputed champion. This season, its lightweight, low-profile design has evolved for an even more sophisticated look, while still offering the ride-ready function of a super secure board carry system, ergonomic shoulder harness, and dual water bottle pockets – everything you need for the outdoors. And because school and work are just stops on the way to the mountain, the Day Hiker's padded laptop sleeve creates one highly versatile pack that truly rules them all.
- All Colorways: Durable outer fabric construction repels water in snow and wintry-mix conditions
- All Colorways: bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Dimensions: 19in x 12in x 7in / 49cm x 31cm x 18cm
- Hydration-compatible laptop sleeve: 18in x 10in / 46cm x 26.5cm
- Tablet sleeve: 10in x 8in / 26.5cm x 20cm
- Overlapping front accessory pockets, fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket, dual side mesh water bottle pockets, and internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with an adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic back panel with airflow channels
- Webbing board carry with molded wings
- Hip belt
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 1.5lbs / 0.7kg
- Lifetime warranty