Blow-dry your chassis with tough, lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric performance and high-output ventilation.
Tough as nails and fully taped, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Swash Pant features bomber waterproofing and breathability thanks to GORE-TEX® 2L fabric. Built for those who operate at a higher level, it also features a performance oriented articulated fit and Test-I-Cool venting, which zips open knee to knee, for maximum cooling. A bluesign® approved GORE-TEX® fabric provides peace of mind for riders who strive to support products that improve environmental and worker health and safety. The cargo pocket array features a tool sleeve in the right hand pocket.
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Dobby Fabric [2-Layer]
- WATERPROOFING: Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX® CSF drydye® Fabric [2-Layer] [drydye® Black Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Mesh Lining and Soft Taffeta on Seat and Knees
- Includes Men's [ak]™ Pant Standard Features Package
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Zippered Cargo Pockets with Tool Sleeve in Wearer’s Right Pocket
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting™
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Cuff Elevators
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Lifetime Warranty
- Regular Articulated Fit