Ultimate GORE-TEX stretch fabric performance for those who demand double-jointed deep snow dexterity.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-SEAM® taped stretch women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Summit Pant is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women's fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps, but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, multi-tool, and phone.
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Stretch Plain Weave Fabric
- WATERPROOFING: Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX® CSF drydye® Fabric [2-Layer]
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Stretch Printed Plain Weave Fabric
- WARMTH: Mapped with Primaloft™ Insulation [60G Throughout] and Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Improved Contoured Adjustable Waist
- Includes Women's [ak]™ Pant Standard Features Package
- Lifetime Warranty
- Regular Articulated Fit