Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Low-profile, packable warmth with stretch function that mirrors your every move.
Layerable comfort that can hang in the field – it's not a radical idea, but the Men's Burton [ak] FZ Insulator Jacket was designed to define it once and for all. A lightweight water-repellent exterior protects an interior filled with 60G synthetic insulation for a solid base of warmth. Furthermore, the whole package is built with stretch materials that move as you do. It's also bluesign® approved for a reduced impact on both people and the planet. To round it off, a scuba hood, low-profile cuffs, and an adjustable hem cinch provide the function you need to dial in that just-right comfort.
- All Colorways: Stretch Lightweight 20D Nylon Ripstop Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- Back of Hem Cinch (Designed to be Minimal and Lightweight)
- Designed For Ultimate Layering Performance
- Thermacore™ Stretch Insulation (60G Throughout)
- Fitted Fulltime Hood with Stretch Binding at Opening
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Packable into the Wearer's Left Handwarmer Pocket
- bluesign® Product
- YKK® Zippers
- Stretch Fabrication
- AK DWR
- Slim Fit
- Lifetime Warranty