Storm cycle to spring slush. Rugged GORE-TEX® fabric performance that excels in any weather.
The bomber feel of the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it's puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic's dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer]
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer]
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] Blocked With GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Engineered Soft Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Micro Adjust Hood Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's [ak]™ Jacket Standard Features Package
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Lifetime Warranty
- Regular Articulated Fit