The warmest synthetic insulated GORE-TEX® jacket Burton offers for enduring warmth in the absolute coldest conditions.
In the coldest, wettest conditions, warmth and dryness are equally critical. That's why the NEW Burton Men's [ak] Helitack Jacket is powered by a bluesign® approved combo of PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic insulation and Burton-exclusive GORE-TEX® 2L Fabric fully sealed with waterproof GORE-SEAM? tape. The elemental result is ultimate warmth, waterproofing, and breathability even in the wettest conditions. The full package is backed by our Lifetime Warranty and includes a full array of features, such as YKK® water-resistant zips, a removable snow-blocking waist gaiter and an internal dump pocket for on-hill supplies.
Men's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: GORE-TEX® Fabric Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape ak]TM Fit with Engineered Articulation Low-Profile ContourTM Hood with Adjustment NEW Ergonomic Water-Repellent Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface Pit ZipsTM Ergo Shaped Cuffs Pack-Friendly Seams Goggle/Media Pocketing Laminated Internal Pass Pocket Hem Cinch Lifetime Warranty
- WATERPROOFING: Ultimate
- WARMTH: Heavy
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and Buttery Soft, Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fulltime ContourTM Hood with CohaesiveTM Embedded Cinch
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package