Low-profile performance meets a wide field of vision, plus SONAR lens technology by ZEISS for ultimate contrast and clarity.
The women's Anon Deringer goggle offers a sleek profile with an oversized field of view. It features Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) that seals Anon's MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in a snap. Women's-specific design ensures the best possible fit and comfort. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. The Deringer goggle is Over the Glasses (OTG) compatible for wearing with eyeglasses. Includes spare Amber tinted lens for cloudy conditions, plus a microfiber goggle bag for storage and wiping the lens clean.
Key Features of Anon Deringer Goggles
- MFI® Technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration), SONAR Lens by ZEISS, Women's-Specific Design
- Spare Lens Color: Amber
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Lens Shape: Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Women's-Specific Design
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Frame Height 93mm
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame