Subversive style meets storm-stopping GORE-TEX� 2L performance: a definitively Analog combination.
Because bad weather shouldn't stop your roll, the Analog GORE-TEX� Zenith Jacket is built with legendary 2L waterproofing to block the worst storms. Chasing after a stash or lapping the park, a zonal mapped lining adds strategic warmth, while a suite of tech from the adjustable hood to the laser cut zippers and armpit vents are designed to keep you comfortable anywhere on the mountain.
- Putty / True Black and Blood / Deep Purple Colorways: GORE-TEX� 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- True Black / Surplus Camo Colorway: GORE-TEX� Printed 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric / 2-Layer Plain Weave Fabric
- Shell Mapped with Analogic Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- Adjustable Fulltime Hood
- Laser Cut Waterproof Zippers
- Back Raglan Seam Gussets for Movement
- Adjustable Velcro� Thumb Cuff Link
- Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Internal Media and Goggle Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
- Lifetime Warranty