Keep your game tight with tech insulation and rider inspired features that always bring the heat.
The Analog Frazier Jacket combines military-inspired design with some serious insulation for a jacket that can hang from the frozen city streets to the summit. Zonal mapped with bluesign® approved 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation, it’s built to pack the heat in while the DRYRIDE 2L fabrication keeps the elements out. With a full spectrum of rider-inspired features and a LIFETIME WARRANTY, this jacket’s in it for the long haul.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Nylon Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Jello Shot Colorway]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Forest Noodle Camo Colorway]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Nylon Twill / Printed Nylon Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [True Black / True Black Speed Check Colorway]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding True Black Speed Check Colorway
- Mid Fit with Extra Length
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff with Thumb Cuff Link
- Media and Goggle Pocket with Zippered Closure
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Fit: Mid