Inspired by the U.S Army's Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS), which provides a parka and other individual pieces that can be worn in different combinations depending upon the temperatures of the deployment region we developed a new 3-in-1 system made up of the ECWCS W3X utility jacket and fleece liner. The ECWCS-style jacket has a waxed cotton rip-stop shell with cotton lining. The zip front has a snap-close storm flap with an ID tab embroidered with an Alpha "Flying A" logo. The utility jacket can be worn alone or with the zip-in fleece liner for additional warmth.
- Waxed cotton rip-stop shell with cotton lining
- Zip front has a snap-close storm flap with an ID tab embroidered
- Two lower pockets with Velcro closure and a Velcro sleeve pocket
- Features adjustable hood and cuffs
- This men's utility jacket has a standard fit
- Mid-Weight - Climates ranging 25°F to 40°F