This 3rd generation Freeride, the Freeride Fusion, allows for smooth carving and unrestricted creativity in chop. We've infused properties from high performance crossover skis into the best-selling Freeride ski program. It's clean edge tail and low drag designs specifically enhances the ski experience on variable speeds and water conditions. Ski behind virtually any watercraft with ease while ripping off fluid turns big or small. The wide platform makes it super stable and easy to progress on without sacrificing those smooth as butter edge to edge transitions.
Key Features of HO Fusion Freeride Slalom Ski w/ Freemax/ART Bindings
- FREERIDE WIDTH: More surface area of smoother getups at slower speeds
- SPOON TIP: More buoyant, easy-planing surface
- HYBRID EDGE DESIGN: Clean Edge Technology tail for efficiency and Traditional Beveled forebody for stability
- LOW DRAG DESIGN
- HEX FIN: We've taken the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski
- DIRECT CONNECT OR TRADITIONAL BOOT COMPATIBLE
- Sizes: 63" - UP TO 110 LBS, 65" - 110 LBS - TO 150 LBS, 67" - 150 LBS - 200 LBS, 69" -200 LBS - 250 LBS, 71" -OVER 250 LBS
- Up to 24-28 mph recommended speed