Why does only half of my Freeride have Clean Edge? Clean Edge is a revolutionary technology that reduces drag by 50% over traditional skis. Less drag equals more lift and it is the lift on the rear 50% of the Freeride’s running length that allows it to be skied at wake boards speeds with low drag, low spray and low effort. From under the skier’s front foot, up through the forebody of the ski, the Freeride utilizes a traditional slalom ski edge design. This traditional edge has greater drag, less lift and as a result rides deeper in the water for the stable, traditional feel skiers covet.
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- SpeedSkin Base: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- 3D Shark Fin – NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag