The over 220 lb. skier will appreciate 550 square inches of surface area. A wide tip and tail, combined with C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System), allows for effortless deep water starts. The narrow underfoot design and forgiving flex pattern provides smooth performance at speeds 28 mph and under. The Big Daddy works so well we offer the industry's only Performance Guarantee.
Front Adjustable Velcro bindings are made with soft neoprene that is durable and comfortable. This is a versatile ski binding with the added performance benefits of an adjustable Velcro wrap. A simple front toe adjustment system lets the entire front portion of the binding slide forward and back to accommodate a wide range of sizes.
- World famous “Big Guy” ski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- C.T.S (Connelly Tracking System)
- Polished base
- Standard Tunnel
- Front Adjust/RTS Bindings
- Aluminum drop through fin
- 550 square inches / 3500 square cm - ?220lbs - 28.6875"