The PhD� Ski Light helps keep your feet warm and dry even on the longest days. We placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin to combat shin bang and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Patent-pending Indestructawool? technology provides ultimate durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run, while a women's-specific fit offers a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit.
- PhD - Built for performance in the highest degree
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery. Narrower profile provides perfect women's-specific fit
- Mesh Venting - Women's specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Virtually Seamless Toe
- Overall Height: 13"
- Height: Over the Calf